3.0 Keys, Gauges, and Avatars
From Iron Realms Nexus Client Documentation
The section below the main output is multifunctional. It houses gauges that display fundamental character information, including stats like health and mana, although these may vary across different game worlds. A customizable avatar, an array of buttons that can be activated via mouse click or F key, and the command line where you input game commands are also part of this section.
Here is a representative image of this area within the client:
Each Iron Realms game has subtle differences in the information presented here. Some may display additional gauges, and all games will tailor the button commands for new characters based on their respective classes.
Reconfiguring the F-Keys
To customize the F-Keys:
- Click on the gears icon
- Proceed to the Buttons tab.
- Select the F-Key you wish to modify.
- Update it according to your preference.
- Use @tar to represent the target you usually opt for. For instance, to command KICK to kick your current target, input "kick @tar."
- Label the button in the Text field as desired.
- You may disregard the 'Script' field at this moment
It's worth noting that you can also adjust the quantity of F-Keys from this section.
Additional information is available on the Buttons Page.
Managing F-Keys, Gauges, and Avatar
- Access your settings by clicking on the gear icon located at the bottom right of the client.
- Click on "Display Options".
- Within "Display Elements", you'll find toggles for Gauges, Buttons, Avatar, and Balances. Switch them on or off as per your requirements.
Modifying your Avatar
Simply left-click on the avatar to select from the pre-loaded options.
Alternatively, you can upload your own by clicking on the 'Upload' link at the bottom of the window.
Nexus 3.0 Documentation
The following links describe how to use the Nexus Client.
- Nexus Account
- Game Selection
- Character Management
- The Game Client
- Windows and Tabs
- Keys, Gauges, Avatars
- General Functions
- Display Options
- Reflex Packages
- Custom Tabs