The Game Client
From Iron Realms Nexus Client Documentation
Revision as of 22:28, 20 February 2016 by Justin
Main Output Window
You can see your scrollback history by using the page-up and page-down keys, by using your mouse wheel, or by clicking on the button in the upper right of the client.
You can adjust the location where the split screen happens with your mouse.
You can close the split screen by clicking on the HIDE button in the top right.
This is the command input line and is where you input commands to the game.
These are the F-Key buttons, which come pre-filled for new characters. You can edit these keys in settings menu, which is accessed from the gears icon in the lower-right.
You can activate the buttons by clicking on them with your mouse it pressing the corresponding F-Key on your keyboard.
Balance and Equilibrium Indicators
To the left of the gauges are the balance and equilibrium indicators.
To the right of the gauges is your character portrait. This is initially set by default. You can select one of ours or upload one of your own by clicking on it.
Quests, Tasks, and Achievement Tabs
From left to right it has:
- Help: Click this button to access this wiki.
- Vote: Click this button to vote for your favorite game on the TopMudSites website.
- Level: This star icon indicated your level and how far you have progressed to the next level.
- Target: What player or mob you are currently targeting.
- Gold: How much gold your character is carrying.
- Bank: How much gold you character has in the bank.
- Ping: How fast is your connection to our servers. The lower the number, the better.
- Messages: If the envelop icon is visible, you have a message. Type HELP MESSAGES in the game for more information.
- News: If the news icon is highlighted, you have unread news. Type HELP NEWS for more information.
- Day/Night Indicator: This indicated the current time of day in the game. Hovering your mouse over the icon will display more information.
- Fullscreen Mode: The monitor icon will cause the client to run in fullscreen.
- Logging: You can log all output from the game to a text file for later use.
- Scripts On/Off: The lightning icon will turn on and off all of your reflexes.
- Settings: The gear icon will open another window, allowing you to adjust your settings.
- Reset: You can reset the client to its default layout by clicking this icon.