From Iron Realms Nexus Client Documentation
Revision as of 21:51, 16 February 2016 by Jeremy
- 1 Save and load client settings
- 2 Adjust the music volume, or turn it off
- 3 Tab targeting - target things using the tab key
- 4 Command completion
- 5 Zoom in or out of the map
- 6 Send a command's output to a floating window
- 7 Toggle logging on or off
- 8 Toggle scripts on or off
- 9 Give feedback on the client
Save and load client settings
- Open the settings window (gears icon in the lower-right)
- Click 'Save Client Settings' at the top right to save your current settings to the server.
- Click 'Load Settings from Server' to load the settings saved on the server.
This lets you save a setup you like, then mess around however you'd like, and then, by loading the settings, restore your previous settings.
Adjust the music volume, or turn it off
Tab targeting - target things using the tab key
You can cycle between denizen (but not player) targets in the room with you by simply hitting tab. You'll see the target change on the bottom of the client, directly underneath the input box.
You'll also see the target highlighted in the 'room' window in the upper-right.
Note that in general, tab targeting will attempt to avoid targeting pets, guards, and a few other types of creatures that you generally wouldn't want to attack accidentally.
PvP tab targeting: You can tab-target players by doing tab-space to cycle through players.
Just shift-tab to complete a partly-typed out command from your buffer of past commands. This may not work with some Chrome installs, as some of them use shift-tab.
Zoom in or out of the map
Hover over the map and slowly use the mouse wheel to zoom in or out.
Send a command's output to a floating window
Simply type WINDOW <command> and the output of whatever is in <command> will be sent to a floating window. Very handy for things like reading long letters, logs, and so on.
Toggle logging on or off
Toggle scripts on or off
Give feedback on the client
The best way to give us feedback on the client (bugs, ideas, etc) is to open the settings window and use the Feedback tab. Thanks!