From Iron Realms Nexus Client Documentation
Revision as of 17:34, 19 February 2016 by Jeremy
This page links to several reflex examples. You can use these directly or use them to help you create new types of reflexes.
These are examples of how to create an alias.
- Hello World Alias: A simple example of an alias.
- Basic Targeting Alias: These aliases use variables to target and attack mobiles.
- Put Pack Alias: This alias quickly gets and puts items in packs using the @suffix expansion.
- Disable Group Alias: This is an example alias that will disable an entire group or reflexes.
These are examples of how to create an keybind.
These are examples of how to create an trigger.
- Gold Counter: This alias will keep track of the amount of gold picked up. It shows how to use wildcards in a trigger text.
- Wildcard Matching: How to use wildcards in your triggers to match text and automatically assign data to variables.
- Balance Recovery Attack: This is an example of a trigger to automatically attack a target when you recover balance.
These are examples of how to create a function.