From Iron Realms Nexus Client Documentation
Nexus 3.0 is a cross-platform MUD client that offers a consistent experience on desktop and mobile platforms.
New Feature List
- Desktop and mobile applications. Download them here
- Speed and responsiveness improvements.
- Access all IRE games from a single client.
- Adjust settings while not logged in with your character.
- Character management screens.
- Auto-login options.
- Improved character creation
- Connect to and play other MUDs
The development of Nexus will be ongoing. Here is a list of upcoming, planned features.
- Improved VI support.
- Messaging and News support when not logged in. (currently done in the unsupported IRE Helper App)
- Improved UI/UX.
- Implement Awesome Fonts completely for items, afflictions, and defenses. Producers can call which one is displayed game-side with the awesome font name, instead of our renamed versions.
- Improve simplified and advanced scripting. Particularly for power users.
- Improve display for Who and Skill tabs.
- Party, Help, and News Tabs
- Improved Avatars. Displayed in chat, party tabs, etc.
- Improve the character select screen (basic character info, level, credits, etc)
Nexus 3.0 Documentation
The following links describe how to use the Nexus Client.
Note: The client documentation is still a work in progress and is missing information.
- Nexus Account
- Game Selection
- Character Management
- The Game Client
- Windows and Tabs
- Keys, Gauges, Avatars
- General Functions
- Display Options
- Reflex Packages